Sunday, September 07, 2008

Great Scottish Run

Reasonable result in the Great Scottish Run this morning. A minute faster than my last half at around 1.39 but far from my best. Bit of a disappointing end to a season which started with a 42.17 10k and a sub 1.36 half. But hey I remember the days when I would be kicking my height with a 1.39 half. Running is every bit as much about keeping going in the bad times as celebrating the good ! More results to follow. Thanks to Ian G for the photo and the fantastic support. Ian was one of a number of non-running Bellas (there are too many to name them all) who really kept us going with cheers and encouragement -- we must have the best supported club in the country -- well done all !! Thanks Lorna (and bump) for the Hi-5. Starting 6 to 8 weeks of back shifts -- won't be able to get to the club much, if at all.

No comments: