Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Crieff Pictures

Some great action pictures of Crieff from a site belonging to David Bauchop. I've pinched a few for the Blog -- hope David doesn't mind. Here's his site: http://www.roadrunpics.com./
A few more on my Flickr pages. Particularly good shot this showing my team mate Ian Goudie striving to overtake me near the finish. A full and very comprehensive report on the race can be found here at Ian's blog:
http://www.freewebs.com/ian9657/blog.htm?blogentryid=3700406

1 comment:

Bob Brown said...

Hi Ian-
I am the Robert Brown from Houston who you met at the Crieff 10K. I am currently writing a report of the run for our newsletter and it will have your picture, so it will show up in Cyberspace.

I truly enjoyed the race and am having a hard time readjusting to the US Houston's hot and humid weather.

I would like to use your description of the course you used at the beginning of your blog entry. Please let me know if that is a problem.

My running club is called the Bayou City Roadrunners. We have a website: www.bcrr.org


Enjoy the rest of the summer.

Robert Brown
Houston, TX